Are you looking for a new professional challenge with Cloud Engineering ? We have an opportunity for a permanent contract for one of our clients, a leader in is sector.
Working languages French and English required
As a Cloud Engineer you will deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. You will be able to use cloud consoles and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage cloud-managed or self-managed services on hyperscale cloud. You are skilled at using public cloud platforms to deploy and monitor services, manage and learn from incidents.
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Optimize service performance by implementing service monitoring strategies
- Manage / operate and assure availability, performance and security of the services
- Identify mismanaged resources, and right size computing services in order to optimize cloud cost.
- Configure access and security
- Experience in public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in Azure services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Backup & Archiving, Azure SQL Database, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Monitoring, Azure Applications Insight, Azure Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure Bastion, Azure networking services, ...)
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform Services (Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Instances, Cloud Storage, Networking services, Cloud DNS, ...)
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, TerraForm, Python, Azure CLI, etc.
- Containers - Docker/Kubernetes installation and configuration capabilities
- Infrastructure installation global knowledge (Windows System, Linux System, Network, Security, Monitoring, Storage)
- Troubleshooting skills in complex customers' issues
- ITIL processes and best practices knowledge
- Autonomy, information sharing and team spirit
- Customer centric - service oriented mindset
- Languages: Good written and verbal communication in French and English
Your profile matches this job description ?
Don't hesitate a moment and apply via the button below!