Halian - Cloud Integration Expert
Freelance, Durée indéterminée
> 2 ans d'expérience
Contextwe are looking for a motivated technical expert to join our team, working in Brussels on a large-scale IT environment.. The mission involves the creation of cloud-hosted IT services for our internal customers.
- Produce designs and guidelines to allow a scalable usage of those services
- Implement the solutions with the help of the other team members
- Document processes and support planning activities
- Solid knowledge of cloud native architecture, cloud services (AWS preferred), native cloud development, Web services, API GateWay, both relational and non relational data stores.
- Cloud : AWS, Athena, ORC files, TypeScript
- Preferred : API GateWay, Glue
- Certification in a project management framework
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- In-depth organizational skills and analytical ability
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Experience- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus
- At least 6 years of experience with project coordination / architecture / implementation in the domain of Data Centre services for the technological domains covered by the call for tender.
- Additional previous experience as full stack development is considered as an asset
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!