Continuous Service Improvement Lead (DevOps/Automation)
Halian is looking for a “CSI Lead” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Define, design, and implement a Service Performance Management Framework to enable the consistent measurement of team and service effectiveness
- Create and report on performance metrics for service delivery to identify areas requiring improvement
- Monitor practices and processes to guide the implementation of compliance and improvement strategies improvement
- Utilise available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change
- Provide input on internal processes to assist with service improvement initiatives Key challenges
- Work with IT Management to provide operational support on service improvement and development for services experiencing.
- Develop, maintain and improve service delivery, ensuring it is based on the latest guidance and models of best practice. In doing so, to support our ambition of continuous improvement and shared learning.
- Optimise the automation within the teams in a distributed environment;
- Elaborate testing scenarios (workload and performance)
- Participate in automation and deployment packaging without impacting service quality
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate and suggest evolutions
- Contribute to the improvement of ITIL processes.
Key Skills & Background
- You have a technical background, 5-10 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer, Automation engineer or similar.
- You know how to improve, scale and secure services.
- Solid scripting skills Windows and Unix/Linux (e.g., KSH , Bash , bat , PowerShell ...)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., C# , Java , PHP, Shell scripts, Perl, Python...)
- Very good knowledge of automation tools
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
- Automate repetitive tasks where appropriate
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Contract: FTE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.