Halian - Data Engineer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 6 mois d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Data Engineer (M/F) to join permanently one of its major customers located in Luxembourg.
About the company
It is a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners, and employees. It is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment.
About the role
- You collaborate in the development of the different data models that will be activated on the data platform by defining data flows between our source systems and the platform
- You develop integration flows from the original information source to the Data Vault and model the data to be integrated
- You configure cloud services (AWS) for data flow implementation
- You oversee operational management of active data flows on the AWS platform
- You integrate business and quality rules to enable consistent analyses
- You analyze and solve incidents on the AWS platform related to data flows
- You optimize data flow performance
- University Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences
- Experience in a similar role, modelling data and using AWS platform services and SQL development
- Good knowledge of main business flows and data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!