Halian - Embedded Software Team Leader
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Leading a software team within the Embedded Data Processing and Algorithms department
- Being responsible for real time software development for camera and/or Radar-based electronics systems
- Ensuring that the software team has clear goals, appropriate resources, and tools to deliver software products effectively and according to the agreed strategy and business plan.
- Supporting team members in resolving technical problems
- Liaising with other development centers to ensure proper information exchange and adherence to common processes
- Monitoring team performance and motivating team members
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience leading a software team
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in C/C++ as an Embedded programming language
- Experience in the field of digital signal processing, image processing, and/or Radar signal processing
- Knowledge of micro-controller Hardware and peripherals
- Experience with: Object Oriented analysis and design
- Start Date : ASAP
- Localisation : Luxembourg
- Contract : FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!