Halian - Ethical Hacker
Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for an Ethical Hacker/ Pentester to join one of its major customers located in Luxembourg.
About the company
Our client is a major Telecom company in Luxembourg. They offer a great and very dynamic work environment where employees can evolve and develop their skills through training, internal mobility and personal results.
About the role
- Implement intrusion tests and vulnerability scans
- Carry out security assessments on infrastructure and applications (including mobile applications)
- Carry out wireless infrastructure security assessments
- Carry out data analysis, investigation measures
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users)
- Implement frameworks such as OWASP, Osstmm, etc.
- Draft technical and executive-oriented reports and present them to Customers
- Participate in monitoring and innovation activities for intrusion detection, data analysis and vulnerability identification missions
- University degree in Computer science
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT Security/Pentesting/Vulnerability assessment ideally gained within a consulting firm
- Technical experience in: mobile (iOS, Android), WiFi, Web, applications
- Any Security certification is an asset (e.g. GPEN, GWAPT...)
- Any experience in GRC and/or BC/DRP will be considered as a real asset
- Fluent in English
- French is a plus
- Location : Howald- Luxembourg
- Contract : CDI or Freelance
- Starting date : 16 November
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!