Halian - Finance Assistant
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
BeLux Managing Director / Finance Accountant
Luxembourg office - Howald
As the key person in the Finance team, you are responsible for the finance administration activities for the office located in Howald.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide effective administrative support to all office operations
- Expenses management
- Freelancers invoices follow up
- Supplier invoices (Check, approval request and uploading)
- Suppliers POS (preparation, approval request and follow up with the supplier invoices)
- Supplier invoices - preparation with the suggested payment run approval
- Timesheets (Collect, check, uploading)
- Monthly salary preparation (in collaboration with HR and Finance)
- Booking Customer POS (Uploading, renewal follow-up,...)
- Car lease management
Specific skills/experience required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, and/or minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritize your workload;
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microtis/Gesper would be an advantage.
Person Specification (Personality Attributes)
- Autonomous, rigorous, and flexible
- Process orientated and attention to details
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!