Halian - Incident Coordinator
< 5 ans d'expérience
Halian is currently looking for an Incident Coordinator to join one of its major customers located in Luxembourg.
By joining this client, you will have the opportunity to greatly enlarge your career prospects through the numerous training and future internal openings that are available to employees.
- As Incident Coordinator, you will be required to manage requests via phone and via Helpdesk software. The primary concern will be to diagnose and resolve technical issues for business client.
- If those requests are unresolved, they should be passed to 2nd/3rd level support team after investigation.
- You will also be responsible of all the troubleshooting process from receiving the incident until the resolution.
- You'll be in charge of client satisfaction
- Other assignments include, troubleshoots for the Network software, Hardware and infrastructure (for the major Microsoft products).
- Some IT knowledges are mandatory
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint is helpful.
- Good understanding of Microsoft products, Hardware and other equipment.
- Experience in a similar position constitutes an advantage.
- Fluent in Luxembourgish, German, French & English is mandatory
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!