Halian - Integration Engineer
> 5 ans d'expérience
Integration Engineer required to join our team within an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Installation and configuration of third party products (web servers, application servers...) in the development/test/pre-production and production environments
- Integration of new custom applications in the production environment
- Change and configuration management in the production: new application reception, installation and configuration environment
- Operational procedure preparation for the production operation team
- Configuration and configuration of the search tools (IDOL...)
Key Skills & Background
- Unix, Linux environment
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Perl 5.8/5.10, Shell scripting, Python
- Oracle WebLogic server 11g (and above)
- Apache Tomcat 5,6,7
- JBoss 4,5
- Axways v4.5, Sentinel v3.6
- Open Source standards and software, ElasticSearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- AWS, Splunk, Ansible
- Atlassian Jira
- Apache Subversion
- HP Autonomy IDOL 7 (and above)
- EMC² Documentum 6.7 (and above)
- ITIL certification
- Languages: fluent French, English is an asset
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: CDI
- Start Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!