Do you look for stability in a technological environment? We currently have an opportunity as a IPC Manager (Permanent contract).
We propose a job Opportunity for one of our Clients that participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg. The opportunity is for one of the leaders in Telecom Sector in Luxembourg.
This role supervises, coordinates and maintains on a daily basis, the levels of service agreed with and expected by the customer while keeping a constant focus on improving the performance of the services provided. Manage
- In respect of the internal process and collaborative skateholder's, manage or control customer's Incident, Problem,
- Change and demand management on a daily basis.
- You are a main contact point for the managed service organization for all the "operational activities of the customer".
- Assume leadership in your position.
- With agreement from the Service Manager, be the customer's focal point for all aspects concerning service delivery on a day to day basis taking any necessary actions to maintain and to reinforce the quality of these operational contacts.
- Assume responsibility for updating Configuration in accordance with the readiness management processes.
- Participate in service status meetings review, providing information and analysis related to the services delivered to the customer and support the Service Manager in the service delivery meetings held with the customer.
- Raise requirements to the relevant managed service organization functions in order to improve efficiency.
- Provide the Service Manager with reports on workload monitoring.
- Follow additional resources activities which may affect costs.
- Support the Service Manager in the establishment of customer satisfaction measurements with regard to due services.
- Ensure the coherence of the backup and data recovery plan.
- If necessary, participate in periodic on duty within the framework of the operation of the company.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding of the ITIL disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant IT experience within Incident, Problem- and Change Management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- General IT technical experience
- Experience on delivering within a Service Management environment.
- Understands the ITIL Service Management processes and systems.
Considered as assets
- At least a bachelor degree (master preferred) in IT security or relative fields
- Proven experience (3 - 5 years) in IT security, security management, Telecom and CyberSecurity topics
- Knowledge of Hardware/software systems, Security infrastructure
- Knowledge of security governance activities (example ISO/IEC 27000, NIST, FIPS)
- Certifications: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Lead) Implementer, ISO/IEC 27005:2011 Risk Manager and Itilv3
- Fluency in English and French; Dutch and Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
Your profile matches this job offer?
Don't hesitate and Apply via the button below!