Halian - Java Developer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Java dev - Mijn Burgerprofiel/Webplatformen (2 positions)
- Within the context of the Mijn Burgerprofiel/Webplatformen program, Information Flanders is looking for an experienced developer (Java / JS and more) who is responsible for delivering qualitative sprints, releases and quarterly objectives and for the further development of automated tests and the expansion of our QA and Service Delivery strategy.
- "You build it, you run it, you own it" within an Agile operation.
- Responsible for the quality of the delivered software, performance, scalability, data quality, data privacy & security.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the working method within the team.
- Ensuring that the technical elaboration of the components fits into the global program architecture in which local (team) & global (program) interests reinforce each other as much as possible by striving for team efficiency through both autonomy and alignment
+/- 5 years' experience
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologie
- Domain Driven Design
- MicroService principes
- DevOps support vanuit een dedicated System/DevOps team
- Jira / Confluence
- .NET-, Java-, JS- en Drupal-ontwikkelomgevingen
- Cloud computing (AWS en Azure)
- Jira-suites en Azure DevOps-suites voor opvolging, communicatie,...
- Ready API-testen
Start Date: ASAP (begin May)
Location: Brussel (home as long as Covid lockdown lasts)
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!