Do you have a good knowledge of PHP and Joomla ? Do you look for stability in an attractive environment? Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
- Responsible for implementing the interactive and visual elements of Web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with UX designers and back-end engineers in delivering intuitive layouts.
- Develop and test frontend code. Participate in business analysis and translations of specifications in user stories.
- Assist in integration, QA, and performance tests
- Create and keep up to date the technical documentation of the product worked upon
- Support the validation/ formalization and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available company policies for software development and operations. Propose, defend, validate and implement new company policies or adjust and improve existing ones.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 2+ years as a Software Developer, frontend biased, with focus on creating reusable code and components.
- Must have experience 3-5 years in CMS Joomla and hands on customization experience in Joomla
- Solid understanding of API/Web services concepts, implementation/ integration experience with on-premise or cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Expertise with containers, orchestration and related technologies preferred
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques, with emphasize on frontend, i.e. TTFB, efficient rendering, caching, SEO optimization, etc
- Experience with DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD
- Ability to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best product and service to our customers. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills while paying attention to details. Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Ability to communicate professionally in French and/or English; any other language will be considered as an asset
Don't hesitate to apply via the button below!
Have a good day.