Halian - Junior Network & Security Engineer
Freelance, Durée indéterminée (> 6 mois)
6 mois à 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
- Monitor Firewall and network performance.
- Provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
- Participate actively in Health checks for seeking issues before they impact production.
- Contribute to the delivery of transition projects.
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans.
- Ensure compliance both in operations and projects.
- Insure client satisfaction.
- Interact and co-operate with vendors.
- Bachelor degree in IT (network, security)
- Good knowledges of DNS, HTTP, SSL, Ipsec, TCP, UDP, IP.
- Minimum some basic skills in Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet, Jupiter), Proxy/ reverse Proxy (Bluecoat), DNS (Blind), Remote Access (Pulsecure).
- IP Network principle: switching/ routing.
- Bash/Perl Scripting.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- Any certification is an advantage
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!