Division/Section Ifs IT Analysis, Arch.& Project Mgt Unit
Field of activity Investment Funds Service IT Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including Swift 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
- Technical System Design, Development Implementation, Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Maintenance and enhancement of Continuous Integration and Delivery DevOps toolchains
- Functional and technical documentation
- Working as part of an DevOps development unit reporting to a Development Team Leader
- The role would require to you work on development, Support & maintenance activities.
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer based discipline.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of industrial experience with ideally several items amongst:
- Java technologies (EJB, JMS, Mdb, JAXB, JPA, JSF, JSP, JSON)
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (KSH/Bash/Powershell).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (IntelliJ, Jira, Github, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing tools (JUnit, Mockito, Jacoco, Fitnesse, Selenium)
- Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL.
- Basics of Agile development (Scrum, Sprint, Kanban)
- Speaking and writing English (not necessarily mother tongue) - knowledge of French will ease the communication
- Past experience with Clearstream will be an asset
- Must be a team player with good communications skills and must be a self-starter with minimum Support.
- Location: Luxemburg or Prague
- Assignment: full-time
- Starting date: ASAP