Halian - Lead Project Manager
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is looking for an “Lead Project Manager” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role:
- Managing a team of 10 project managers and collaborating with program managers, architects, developers, ..
- Managing a portfolio of DC and automation projects
- Creating and maintaining processes for projects (Waterfall and Agile), change management, service operations readiness and resource management.
- Creation and implementation of ITIL service processes including templates and service readiness based on ITIL (strategy, design and transition).
- Responsible for SLA reports and capacity reports.
- Part of program team implementing the Cloud on-Premises
- Act as a Change coordinator
- 5+ years' experience as a Lead PM
- Strong verbal/written communication skills are a must
- Judgement, maturity, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills and leadership skills
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable defining and executing complex projects with intimate understanding of dependencies, critical paths, key and critical landmarks, and results.
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes
Start Date: ASAP
Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!