Halian - Linux Engineer (RHCSA)
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Linux Engineer to join our Managed Services for an European Institution.
- Operating system installation and configuration
- Disk space and resources management
- Proactive Hardware maintenance, technical call management
- Integration of new servers in Data Centre follow-up
- Software and update management
- User administration (home drive, access, etc.)
- Network connection management, access control and logging (SSH/FTP)
- Network services management (DNS, LDAP and NFS/Samba)
- Backup and restore operations
- System applications and processes daily follow-up
- Unix Shell scripting
- TCP/IP, DNS/LDAP, NFS/Samba
- Storage Area Network
- Open Source standards and software
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Advanced Platform (advanced user and administration)
- Red Hat Network and Red Hat Satellite system management
- Linux Lvm2 and principal filesystems management (ext4, xfs)
- Red Hat Resilient Storage (Gfs2, Clvm)
- EMC2 Legato Networker 8.1
- Puppet 3.x
- Centreon monitoring tool (version 2.4 and above)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization A
- Red Hat High Availability (Clustering, Fencing, ...)
- HP Proliant Dl58x Server Family
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Luxembourg
- Type of Contract: CDI
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!