Halian - Linux Engineer
2 à 10 ans d'expérience
Job Opportunity! Halian is currently recruiting for this new position below!
Job description Linux Engineer
- Operate Unix Solutions End to End
- Realise health checks, pinpoint issues before they impact production
- Taking ownership of technical incidents
- Contribute to customer transition projects
- Solve problems in the area of Unix solutions
- Prepare, propose and execute improvement plans & projects (Lifecycle management)
- Ensure compliance (in operations and projects)
- Document all system configurations including all troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of on Linux RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Experienced with Sparc/Solaris 11 (LDom, zones, ZFS, etc) / Linux Red Hat Satellite and/or RHUI
- Advanced knowledge of Bash and Python
- Experienced in managing NFS/CIFS or SMB and with automated configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet
- Knowledge of Oracle VM for x86/XEN
- Understanding of LDAP protocol and systems
- Knowledge of
- LDAP protocol and systems
- VMware ESX
- Monitoring (Nagios/Icinga2 ; BMC)Will be considered as an advantage
- RHCSA or RHCE certifications
- Skills in Docker / Kubernetes systems/platforms
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!