You are looking to work with the latest Cisco Technology, in one of Luxembourg's leader company in the Telecom sector? We offer a long-term mission in a mature multicultural team in a stable environment. Indeed Halian is currently looking ASAP for a Network Engineer with experience on the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
Your main responsibilities will be
- Install, deploy, manage, and operate security solutions
- Testing of new configuration, equipment, and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the security incident response process
- Help the IT teams to create security awareness.
- To be able to manage multi-client environment
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of IT security and the Telecom sector
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems, network Hardware, protocols, and standards
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and correcting networks problems (VPN, Proxy)
- Experience with Cisco Digital Network Architecture
- Strong problem solving
- Working independently and self-managing time
- Working with a strong customer focus
- Understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations.
- Strong communications skills in French and English
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within of the Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Start Date: ASAP
Type of contract: Employee / Freelance