Do you have a good knowledge of Network ?
Do you look for stability for a well known company in Luxembourg.
Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
- You define and improve Network Architecture
- You install, deploy, manage and operate network solutions
- You design and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the network infrastructure
- You analyze, make diagnostic and resolve technical problems
- You develop and maintain technical documentation and associated operational procedures
- You support Creos IT teammates, in particular Operation and Services Desk Teams
- You take part in the infrastructure duty and Disaster Recovery Plan organization
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer sciences or equivalent
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function or with a Network Integrator
- Strong knowledge in the following domains:
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS, ...)
- DDI Network Service (DHCP, DNS, IPAM)
- Good level of knowledge in the following domains:
- Cisco ACI - Network Backbone Multi-Pod
- Cisco Software Defined Network (SDA) - multi-Fabric
- Cisco Wireless
- Cabling & network connectivity
- Technical Knowledge about NAC (Network Access Control) & 802.1X, authentication (RADIUS, TACACS), Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, VPN, IPS, Web proxies, Load Balancers, PKI)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (network trace, NetFlow, ...)
- Proven experience in Network Architecture and specially in Cisco ACI and SDA
- Demonstrated ability for complex problem analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions
- Technical certifications in Network products are considered as an advantage
- Team oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
- Organized, rigorous and showing excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Dynamic, proactive, motivated
- Languages: Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French.