Halian - Network Security Engineer
2 à 10 ans d'expérience
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2021? You are in the right place!
We can present you a Network Security Engineer position for one our customer leader in its sector in Luxembourg as a permanent contract.
- Day to day administration.
- Evolution and support of the network and security infrastructures installed in our data centers.
- Some related project works.
- Network protocol: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RSTP, MSTP, HSRP, VRRP, IPv6, GRE et mGRE
- Firewalling: L3-4 et L7
- Cisco iOS, iOS-XE, NXOS, ASA
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- CheckPoint GAIA
- Palo Alto Firewalls, Panorama management
- Citrix NetScaler
- Juniper SSG, SRX, SA
- Denyall (formerly Bee Ware) Web Application Firewall
- Vasco Identikey
- Infoblox Grid Manager
- QoS, WiFi, VPN IPsec et VPN SSL.
- SolarWinds Network Automation Manager
- Windows and Linux environment
- Several years of experience as Network, Security engineer.
- Experience with Firewall, Cisco, VPN, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, DNS.
- English fluent.
- French and German are an asset.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!