Halian - Network and Security Engineer
> 5 ans d'expérience
- You will integrate into the data center team.
- You will perform the operations, evolution and the Support of infrastructure and networks installed in our data centers.
- You have good knowledge in the areas of networks and security, especially:
- Network protocols: Rip, OSPF, Eigrp, BGP, Rstp, Mstp, HSRP, Vrrp, Ipv6, Gre and Gre
- Firewall: L3-4 and L7
- Miscellaneous: QoS, WIFI, Ipsec VPN, SSL VPN ISE, Aci
- You have a good knowledge of all or some of the following technologies:
- Cisco iOS, iOS-Xe, Nxos, ASA
- Checkpoint Gaia
- Citrix NetScaler
- Juniper Ssg, Srx, SA
- Beeware Isuite, - Vasco Identikey
- Infoblox Grid Manager
- BMC BladeLogic Network Automation
- Windows and Linux working environment.
- Organizational, planning and management skills in the operation of a critical system
- Rigor and a very good adaptability
- Team spirit, the sense of communication
- Editorial capabilities for organizing, structuring and formalizing (reports & processes)
- Aautonomy of judgment, actions and initiatives
- Stress resistance
- Respect for confidentiality
- French and English are mandatory. German and Luxembourgish constitute an advantage
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!