Halian - IT Operator
6 mois à 5 ans d'expérience
Halian is currently looking for an IT Production Operator to join one major financial client in Luxembourg
As an IT Production Operator, you will be part of the IT-Production team within the IT Fund Administration area. Here, you will be in charge of the daily management, administration and troubleshooting of several IT environments. Your main responsibilities are
- Provide technical and application support
- Automate IT administrative tasks
- Deploy new software on production
- Incident and problem management (ITIL).
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Good understanding of databases (Oracle) and operating systems (Unix and Windows)
- Scripting knowledge (Unix Shell, Perl)
- Basic administration skills of WebSphere (MQ/WAS) and Citrix
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility, also related to working time (shift work is required)
- Fluent in English and German; Luxembourgish or French being considered as an asset.
Starting Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!