Dear candidate are you looking for a New opportunity for a European Institution?
New Year New project, We have a new vacancy!
Oracle Database Engineering
Support and evolution of the client Oracle Database infrastructure, architecture definition and deployment solutions.
- Technical domains:
- Oracle database evolution and lifecycle: 10g, 11g, 12C, 18C, 19C on Solaris, RedHat, Windows
- Oracle database patching and security fixes
- Oracle database architecture design: High Availability (DataGuard), Oracle Grid infrastructure, Oracle Automatic Storage Management, Centralized database management (OEM), Oracle Unified Directory (Oud)
- Integration of new Oracle databases architectures in the current Hardware and software infrastructure: installation, PoC, validation, implementation, automation, deployment, procedures
- Oracle database migration strategy, planning, risk, workload and supervision
- Integration of RMAN with enterprise backup softwares like Networker and NetBackup using compression, deduplication, fast recovery area
- Oracle database support: performance and Storage analysis, session trace, debugging, baselines. Support to Operational DataCenter and developers in complex enterprise architectures.
- Database solution design for enterprise applications like Oracle suite, SAP, Business Objects, J2EE applications
- Tools: SQL, AWR, Addr, Ash, OEM/Cloud Control, real application testing, FogLight, Ignite, Nagios, Cacti, Omnivision, programming and scripting
- ITIL and other ICT best practices knowledge.
As well as the following skills:
- Management of complex and multi-domain projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings (EN and FR)
- Planning, coordination and team management skills
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimum supervision
The person needs to have an university degree and between 4 and 8 years of experience
Your profile matches this job opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply via the button below.