Halian - Process Manager
6 mois à 5 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
Halian are looking for a Process Manager in order to reinforce the team of our client based in Luxembourg-City.
About the role
- Drive the implementation of Project Management and other defined IT processes within the Group.
- Engage with, coach, train, guide and mentor project teams to successfully adopt these IT processes.
- Provide visibility to Program management on the progress towards targeted quality goals.
- Identify constraints and bottlenecks to process adoption within and outside the project teams, and facilitate their resolution.
- Define and optimize existing processes, contribute to internal process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal process audits to identify non-compliances and gaps, support external auditors as needed.
- Be an integral part of the Program Governance, Methodology and Transformation team, be flexible to take up assignments within the team
- Willingness to travel to project locations within and outside Europe (India) to directly interact with various Project stakeholders and teams
- 8-10 years of work experience in software development and delivery, with 1-3 years of Project Management.
- Engineering degree or equivalent (Computer Sciences, Information Technology).
- Solid experience with Scrum framework for software development is a must.
- Working knowledge of Agile based project collaboration tools.
- Expertise in MS-Office applications, especially MS-Excel is required.
- Knowledge with Scaled Agile Framework/Large Scale Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with implementing IT processes (preferably CMMI) is required.
- English (fluent written and oral communication) required, a good level of French or German required as well.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: CDI
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!