Halian - IT Project Manager
> 5 ans d'expérience
Halian is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join one of our client in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Define project scope, investment and time plan
- Collect and analyze business and regulatory requirements, coordinate drafting of functional and non-functional specifications
- Draft and maintain a projects' portfolio master plan, identify projects' prerequisites and dependencies, propose their execution in a time and cost efficient way
- Ensure permanent alignment between all stakeholders
- Assure stakeholders awareness and alignment through regular projects' status meetings with all involved units, prepare Management reporting for the entire projects' portfolio
- Draft and follow up individual project plans, incorporate such plans into an overall projects portfolio plan
- Monitor investments and expenses for individual projects, monitor the projects portfolio budget consumption
Key Skills & Background
- Degree in Computational Science, Business Administration, or Management of Information Systems. Project Management certification would be a strong asset (e.g. PMI, Prince2, Scrum)
- 5-10 years successful experience in IT and Non-IT project management in a banking environment (ideally private banking)
- Very strong knowledge of PM methodologies, strong knowledge of banking principles and products, strong investment rightsizing, vendor management, understanding of business processes and goals
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organization, excellent communication skills, system thinking, team player, prioritization, conflict management, change orientation, multitasking
Start Date: ASAP
Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!