Halian - Project Manager
Durée indéterminée, Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 2 ans d'expérience
We are seeking a Project Manager for a transition project Skype for business to Microsoft Teams, available as soon as possible.
- Active Directory:
- One “main” AD forest with SfB 2015 CU12-2017 / Exchange 2013-CU21 / SharePoint 2013 V15.0.5075.1000
- This AD forest is host KBL users (Headquarter) and Subsidiaries users in their own domain
- A second forest for the Dutch subsidiary is also configured (with a forest trust), with their own Exchange/SharePoint/Skype environment
- Azure Active Directory:
- Azure AD is already in place, all users accounts from both forests are synchronized, and all domains are federated with ADFS
- We currently use Azure for Yammer, AIP
- Client Environment:
- Most of the client environment is running on Citrix (Windows 7 VDI or Windows 2008R2 Remote Desktop Server)
- Some (70) users have Windows 10 computers managed by InTune
- Network environment:
- Only HQ is connected to the internet, (100Mbps)
- All sites subsidiaries are connected to HQ and connect to internet through HQ proxy;
- Step 1 ( Q1 2019)
- Provide IM and presence at a minimum
- Establish a governance plan, to prevent Teams proliferation, network congestion,
- Consider decencies and coexistence with other software's ( Exchange/SharePoint)
- Security and Compliance aspects (CSSF, GDPR, Risk assessment)
- Step 2 (TBD)
- Extend capabilities (applications, calendars, ...)
- Extend To all subsidiaries
- Languages : English, although both French and English would be preferable;
- Experience: Getting some experience with Teams is compulsory while having fully led such a migration at least once is considered an asset
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!