Halian is currently looking for an SAP Applications Manager for one of our client in industrial sector.
- Maintains complete autonomy for the management of the ERP initiative to meet the need of the business, as outlined in the ERP business case and articulated by the SAP steering committee
- Coaches and mentors staff under direct report, as well as colleagues amongst the organization
- Manages highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions
- Maintains and controls the ERP project budget, schedule and resources
- Responsible for ERP project budget, schedule and resources
- Responsible for project communications
- Manages project scope, risk and issue resolution
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables
- Manages integration of solutions into enterprise technical architecture and business environment
- Responsible for managing relationship with consultant Project Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that the solution can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of end users
- Co-ordinate with the I&O Team in regards to the procurement of package-related Hardware, software and services
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 to 15 years of IT SAP ECC specific work and business/industry work.
- At least one successful ERP implementation project and two successful ERP roll-out projects (e.g, an ERP project that realized its anticipated business benefits and was delivered in a timely manner within budgetary boundaries) utilizing the same software (vendor and version, if possible) that is being implemented in the same or similar industry sector.
- Experience on successful projects should not be a disqualification, provided the candidate can clearly explain why the project failed and the lessons he/she learned from the experience.
- Three to five years of integration responsibility acting as SAP Enterprise Architect
- Three to five years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing Senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for executive consumption.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of SAP ERP, specially FI, FICO, SD, MM, PS, PP; MII being an asset.
- Strong management, leadership and team-building skills.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated track record.
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation.
- Business application and System development life cycle management.
- Budget planning and management.
- Problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management as well as internal and external partners.
- Works well with others in an integrated team environment.
- Contract: CDI
- Localisation: Luxembourg
- Starting date: ASAP