Halian - SAP Support Specialist
6 mois à 10 ans d'expérience
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support an ERP project of an international manufacturing company?
To support our growth in our business, we are recruiting an SAP Support Specialist to enforce our internal ERP Team.
- Provide first level direct support to “customers” by responding promptly to inquiries
- Helping with day-to-day troubleshooting tasks needed to assist “customer” with our ERP systems.
- Be a SPOC in communication with our external integrator for developments and troubleshooting.
- Handle incoming support issues via a ticketing system and telephone
- Participate in and manage customer support-focused projects
- Troubleshoot and analyze application-related issues and solve problems
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Document “customer” inquiries and reported problems and provide feedback and resolutions implemented.
- Previous customer support experience in a Software Support/Application Support environment is preferred
- A minimum of two years demonstrated helpdesk/customer service experience required
- Knowledge of SAP modules, especially for report customization and development
- Knowledge of Abap programming is a strong plus
- Experience in QlikView design.
- Experience with S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Testing, Training and support experiences and capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent English oral and written skills, French or German is considered as a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating international industrial environment.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!