Halian - Security Coordinator
Durée indéterminée, Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a "Security Coordinator" in order to be responsible for Security architectures and implementation of Security policies adopted by the client.
About the role
- The Security Coordinator support the business and protects the EU Institution reputation by taking responsabiliy of overall IT information Security Management and align IT information security with business security and the EU Institution security standard
- Define information security management strategy
- Develop information security policy
- Transition ISM
- Manage Security Breaches
- Access Management
- Services reviews and Service improvements
Key skills & Background
- Have at least 6 years of experience in the IT Security domain relevant to the delivery of Data Center services
- Initiate, execute and complete security specific projects;
- Elaborate Security specific architectures
- Oversee that security specifics form an integral part of all projects, and ensure the inherent quality control
- Perform risk analysis in the security area
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
- Analyze security compliancy for the EU Institution services and ensure correct adoption and adaptation of security policies into these services
- Develop and maintain security plans for the different services managed by EU Institution
- Have knowledge of security policies and their application in the domains covered by this Call for tender and experience in audit of security compliancy
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Contract: FTE/Freelance
- Start Date: ASAP.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!