Halian - Security Presales / Sales
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Do you have a good knowledge of security? Do you have a passion to consult clients in identifying the best security services, both from a technical and commercial perspective? You are keen in owning a security presales activity and drive it to success? Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Translate client's security needs into security proposal
- Pricing, offering as well as presenting and negotiating security solutions to our clients inline to their need
- Responding to RFPs and immediate client request
- Be a point of contact that our clients trust when it comes to security questions.
- Work with delivery teams to shape service portfolio based on customer needs
- Participate in trainings and certifications
- Representing security team at conferences and other public events
- At least a bachelor degree (master preferred) in information security or related fields
- Experience in working in a presales environment
- Excellent knowledge of networking and application security as well as security governance and auditing, security monitoring and CyberSecurity defense
- Security certifications are considered as an asset.
- You are a strong negotiator, writer and presenter in both English and French. Other languages are an asset.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!