Halian - IT Security Windows Engineer (PAM)
> 6 mois d'expérience
The mission of the unit is to provide secure IT environments to enable our client to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the unit aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Participate in the testing and deployment activities of our Privilege and Access Management solution based on Windows platforms
- Perform the operational activities in order to maintain our PAM environment in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- On-boarding and maintenance of accounts into a PAM Solution
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation with the international standards of Quality Management.
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German would be a distinct advantage
- An experience on Windows operating system is mandatory
- Knowledge of CyberArk would be a plus point
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!