Halian is currently looking for a Senior Incident Manager to join one of major financial companies in Luxembourg.
- You are responsible for the daily incident and major incident handling.
- The Incident Management process focuses on the restoration of a service affected by real or potential interruptions which may have an impact upon the quality of that service.
- Incident Management is utilized by various functional groups to manage and minimize the impact of Incidents affecting the availability and services through analysis, tracking, resolution and prevention of Incidents and Major Incidents impacting managed Information Technology (IT) resources.
- The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the quality and integrity of the Incident / Major Incident Management process and is the interface to the other process managers.
He or she is responsible for the quality and integrity of the Incident / Major Incident Management process and is the interface to the other process managers. Key responsibilities include:
- Entry point for direct notification (client technical teams or Business competence centres)
- Key role in incident classification (priority) and according escalation
- Determining and handling the scope of the Major Incident
- Chairing the Major Incident review meetings and crisis meeting
- Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy
- Notifying the participants in the Incident / Major Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations
- Assembling a team of resolver groups (other levels of Support and across platforms as required) if additional Support is required within the allowable time, in some cases client teams will also be
- Confirming that internal notification and escalation activities are executed
- Assisting in service restoration/recovery decisions (engaging the service delivery organization as required)
- Reviewing that the progress of the Major Incident recovery and relevant times are documented in the associated Incident Record(s)
- Participating in Major Incident reviews
- Tailoring and maintaining the Major Incident framework, identifying and implementing process improvement
- Performing post Major Incident follow up via Post Incident Review on Major Incidents
- Liaising with the Problem and Change / Release / Deployment processes to find and alleviate the root cause and to verify that objectives for availability of services are met
- Collecting Major Incident measurement data for reports, as needed
- Providing communications to service delivery teams and Major Incident Focal / Distribution
- Your communication skills are well developed: you are able to provide written and spoken feedback to the organization (including Senior management) and clients
- You are stress resistant able to take overall coordination in a major incident and crisis situation
- You are able to participate in an stand-by organization (regular periods of overnight and weekend acting as Incident manager on duty)
- You are a teamworker
- You are process oriented
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
- Starting Date: ASAP