Halian - Senior Network Security Engineer
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Network and Security Engineer to join one of its major customers located in Luxembourg.
Within a team of engineers, the Security Engineer takes a lead role as an expert in the deployment of Security solutions, displaying strong client orientation and striving for client engagement.
- Architectural design
- Project (Initiation / Planning / Realization / Tests / Deployment / Documentation)
- Installation, configuration, skills transfer on products
- Good knowledge of the world of Security (Cissp is an advantage)
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have an analytical and synthetic mind, be available and proactive
- Demonstrate team spirit, autonomy, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Have extensive knowledge in the areas of IP networks, information systems architectures and information systems security
- The following knowledge is considered an advantage:
- Experience in the fields of security and information systems architecture
- Knowledge of F5, Bluecoat, Citrix Netscaler, Cisco and Checkpoint technologies
- Knowledge of ISO27xxx standards and recommendations SANS, NIST, OWASP
- Master the French and English languages; Luxembourgish and German are an advantage
Our client offers a great and multinational work environment where employees can evolve and develop their skills through training, internal mobility and personal results.
Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!