If you think your profile fits, don't hesitate to apply to this position.
- The Senior Packaging administrator is responsible to automate, deploy and test applications
- Write and develop required scripts and configuration according to company standards for all packaging
- Responsible for packaging, integration, and implementation of desktop and application packages including some servers (Windows & Citrix)
- Provide escalated troubleshooting support related to application packages
- Maintains documentation for application packages in company standard ticketing system to ensure historical retention
- Apply testing techniques and perform quality assurance processes to verify software installation packages work as designed
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in packaging vended applications.
- Exhibits exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of scripting technologies (e.g. VBScript, PowerShell, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Windows client operating system internals
- Experience with Flexera Admin Studio
- Experience with SCCM administration including but not limited to packages, programs, advertisementsapplications, deployment types, deployments collections management, client troubleshooting ,OS deployment, task sequences, WinPE
- Familiarity with core enterprise technologies including but not limited to:TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, PXE, etc.
- Windows Firewall, security best practices ,Active Directory, LDAP, Adsi, Group Policy ,SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS , IIS, HTTPS / TLS, Bits, WSUS, Scup etc.
- Self-motivated and task oriented with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage relationships and build rapport with a focus on client service
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner - Language: English (French or German is a plus)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience with Ivanti AppSense is a plus
- Research and assess future technology options to support technology growth and maturity.
- AppV Infrastructure knowledge
- Ability to provide technical leadership, mentorship and knowledge sharing for other technical staff in the department.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with other systems technical staff, internal business customers, and external consultants and vendors.
Have a good day.