Halian - Senior Software Developer DataStage
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
You will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Feeding the Data Warehouse: maintaining the existing system, adaptation to upgrades or changes of source systems, addition or replacement of data, system documentation, and technical migration.
- Providing the second level of technical Support of the tools used in the Admin Warehouse area.
- End-user reporting: maintenance of the existing universes and reports, training of the endusers, end-user Support, creation of new universes and reports, technical migration or upgrade of tools.
- Maintaining the ETL interfaces feeding Admin Warehouse, as well as the ETL interfaces pushing data out of Admin Warehouse (e.g. Cost Accounting interfaces).
- At least 5 years of experience with development methodologies and release management.
- Proven experience in IBM Infosphere DataStage and SAP Business Objects
- Software development, testing and debugging experience.
- Technical experience with the relevant systems / development tools and languages.
- Software documentation experience.
- Knowledge of Business Object 4.1 - Designer + Web intelligence reporting experience.
- Knowledge in SAP Power designer.
- Knowledge in Database design and SQL (Sybase Ase & IQ).
- Experience with analysis of business requirements.
- Technical analysis and production of written design requirements (including design of data Warehouse models).
- Banking Sector functional knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English and in French.
- Contract: CDI
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Luxembourg
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!