Halian is looking for an “Service Design &Transition Manager” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
The Service Design and Transition Manager:
- will facilitate the alignment of customer requirements with computing infrastructure and operational strategies.
- will focus on outcomes by linking service assets and services, employing infrastructure standards, performance engineering and capacity planning practices.
- engages with technical design and project managers or Project Management Office, to ensure projects are delivered in time and cost-effective.
Key Skills & Background
- Experience in direct leadership and project/portfolio/program management
- 10+ years of experience working in IT environment.
- Must be able to listen and communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong customer focus with a track record for driving delivery and operational performance improvements across an organization.
- Knowledge of technology risks and opportunities are shared to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of a variety of software and Hardware solutions; multi-vendor environments and Hybrid environment of On Premise, co-located, and Cloud based services.
- Manage teams and operations across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Financial, resource, and vendor management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: FTE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.