Halian - Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
< 5 ans d'expérience
Halian is looking for a “Site Reliability Engineer” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
Experienced and passionate on cloud transformation in order to provide guidance in cloud technologies and continuous delivery
About the role
As SRE, you will :
- Automate and industrialize processes
- Integrate innovations and keep infrastructure consistency
- Optimize platform and enhance customers performances
- Handle change in a complex technical environment
- Innovate and contribute to the infrastructure evolution
- Infra standardization
- Container technology (Docker, vagrant)
- Container management (Docker Swarm, Google Kubernetes, CoreOS Fleet, HashiCorp Nomad, Apache Mesos, Rancher)
Key skills & backgound
- GNU/Linux Environment
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Automation and deployment (Puppet, Ansible)
- Complex Web architecture (Apache / NGINX / HAProxy / PHP-FPM)
- Huge scale Infrastructure orchestration (> 1k server)
- Ability to work in international environment
- Studies: Computer Science Master or accreditation of prior experiential learning
- Social Skills:
- Autonomous and motivated
- Team spirit and be a creative force regarding technical choices
- Show initiative
- Social skills and adaptability
- Pragmatism and organization skills
- Ability to summarize
- Taste for Challenge and innovation
- French would be an asset
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: FTE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!