The Team Lead - Software Developer is responsible to develop new system management solutions and automation tools, to support service operations, to maintain the existing toolset, to support the automation in the production environment and lead a team of developers. He/She is expected to drive execution via leadership, individual contribution to the technical solutions, facilitate the execution of tasks and help the team structure work.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude.
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes.
- Ability to oversee development efforts.
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Technical knowledge of MS Project Server, Report Builder and SharePoint
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the products in controlled situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Preparation of training manuals (user guides) for users
- Experience with systems management tools as Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Rundeck are a plus.
- Experience of working in infrastructure is a plus
- Experience in Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations is a plus
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC's and cloud operations is a plus.
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
Required Experience and Education
- 5-10 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills