Halian - IT Solution Architect
> 5 ans d'expérience
IT Solution Architect required to join our team within an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Deal with IT infrastructure services improvement, and migration project from one hosting environment to another.
- Working close to the operational team
Key Skills & Background
- IT infrastructure & applications technical expert:
- Analyse, review and make improvement proposals on all IT infrastructure services provided by the organisation.
- Analyse existing hosting environments of information systems (as-is) and propose improved hosting environment (to-be) by finding the best technical solution, and related specifications, among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Project Manager: Coordinate actions within multiple teams within a defined timeframe regarding putting in place enhanced hosting services or migrating information system from one hosting environment to another
Excellent collaborative and communication skills are requested
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!