Halian - Storage Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Senior Storage Engineer to join an important project for a European Institution.
The Storage Engineer will support and maintain Storage infrastructure; analyse and assess the client requirements; develop and maintain systems based on those requirements.
About the role
- Provide subject matter expertise in Storage engineering;
- Manage the Storage infrastructure ensuring that service levels are met;
- Plan, design, and implement an enterprise class Storage infrastructure, including for mission critical applications in a complex IT environment;
- Develop and implement maintenance plans and activities related to capacity management, upgrades and other related maintenance;
- Proactively monitor and perform capacity planning for the Storage environment;
- Proactively evaluate and analyse performance, incidents, indicators and metrics in order to provide and implement recommendations for service improvements within the Storage infrastructure;
- Research new technologies and trends in the Storage and data centre domain to identify methods to make continuous improvements in the Storage and backup service offering.
Key Skills & Background
- Experience with Storage technologies in a complex, enterprise IT environment;
- Experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale Storage infrastructure;
- Experience designing, configuring, upgrading and troubleshooting various SAN/NAS technologies;
- Experience with EMC Storage technologies and other Storage array vendors (IBM, Hitachi etc.);
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!