Halian - Swift System Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Halian is currently looking for a Swift Engineer in Luxembourg to provide services for our customers based in Belgium & Luxembourg.
The Swift architecture is mainly based on Swiftalliance products from Swift but also other products from Bottomline.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Define and implement Swift architecture
- Provide support and maintenance on the Swift architecture
- Perform monitoring, tuning
- Manage upgrade of applications and technical components
- Participate actively to project
- Create and update all documents
- Participate to on call duties
Knowledge and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as:
- AIX, Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Oracle, SQL
- Kornshell, VBScript, Perl
- Good knowledge of Swift technical aspects / Swiftalliance products
- Knowledge of Swift Architecture (HSM, Snl, VPN-Box...)
- Knowledge of Swiftnet PKI
- Proved experience in managing a Swift architecture
- Knowledge on Bottomline products is considered as an advantage
- Team player
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Willingness to work weekends, public holidays
- Participate to on call duties
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: CDI
- Starting Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!