Halian - System Engineer / Linux Administration / Windows Server
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking a System Engineer to join one major financial luxembourgish companies.
- You will be responsible for the supervision, maintenance and evolution of client's solutions.
- Roles and Essential activities:
- Manage and monitor client's systems. Proactively ensure highest level of availability Install, configure, secure, test and maintain client's assets Provide support (2nd and 3rd level)
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Linux administration / Windows Server and desktop
- Scripting and Automation tools
- Administration and performance tuning of applications
- Networking (Switching, Routing, Firewall)
- The analysis and resolution of incidents and problems Knowledge of the following fields will be an asset :
- ITIL Concepts
- DevOps practices
- IT security mindset
- Project management
- Database concepts (Oracle & MySQL)
- Rigorous, autonomous and proactive Positive mindset, good team spirit and customer oriented Fluency in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of German and Luxemburgish is an asset
- More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.
- Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
- You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
- Contract: CDI
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Luxembourg
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!