Halian - Unix System Engineer
> 5 ans d'expérience
Halian are dlighted to be hiring a Unix System Engineer to join a well-known EU Institution in Luxembourg. We are looking for a hands-on individual who can work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
About the role
- Unix administration and systems configuration
- Maintaining servers and services
- Writing documentation and instructions for systems
- Analysing and troubleshooting
- Participating in recovery of servers issues
Key Skills & Background
- Advanced on Linux (ideally RedHat) and with Unix Solaris (Zone, ZFS)
- Experience with automated configuration management tools like Cfengine, Puppet or Ansible
- Advanced knowledge on Bash, Perl or Python
- Nagios/Icinga2 knowledge
- Tools: SVN, GIT, DNS, Bind, Samba
- Working experience with Database (MySQL and/or Postgres)
- Working experience on clustered environments
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!