Halian - VMware Architect
> 5 ans d'expérience
VMware Architect required to join our team within an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Define project scope, understand the business needs of the customer, design solutions, write architecture documentations.
- Improve solutions to answer business needs including all the aspect of the service: availability requirement, confidentiality requirement.
- Working close to the operational team
Key Skills & Background
- Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents detailing platforms, technologies used integration and communication methods into and out of an application
- vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, VRO configuration, VRO WorkFlow Developments, vROPS, NSX, NSXT, VRA
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
- Being able to design and implement large scale high-available.
- Network concepts and components, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot features and components.
- Write Architectures documentations and SOP
- Transition / Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Being level 3 support for operational teams.
- Knowledge of PKS is an asset.
- Understanding of production constraints
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!