Halian is currently looking for a Windows Architect to join an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- The Windows Architect will work closely with the operational team to keep the managed infrastructure current, maintain and improve existing solutions and automation. By doing so he will grow into the complex environment and will take on more project activities such as:
- Design of new solutions, caring about all aspects of the service such as availability, BCP or confidentiality requirements.
- Working close to the customer, being responsible to define project scope, understanding the business needs of the customer, writing architecture documentations.
- Working close to the operational team, being responsible to transition and hand over infrastructure.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Strong in-depth product knowledge of the Application/Workload
- Strong Knowledge of the Applications licensing model
- A strong business and commercial orientation and with a supporting strategic thinking ability
- A balanced business and technology savvy and a strong understanding of both applications and infrastructure
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to business transformation
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business strategically
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE