Our client, a company specialized in the transport of hazardous materials on a European scale, is looking for an Application Support Engineer as part of its development.
You are mainly in charge of the 2nd level support of the groupe business applications, including management of evolutions in a project mode.
On a daily basis, your main tasks are:
- Solving issues in the business domain when escalated by Level 1
- Ensuring resolution is tracked in the ticketing tool
- Formalizing resolution procedures
- Raising unsolved issue to Level 3, tracking and following their resolution internally or with external partners
- Ensuring documentation is up-to-date
- Testing business applications
- Training users on specific software
- Participating to business application evolutions and projects.
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position and still wish to develop your potential.
- You speak French fluently and have an intermediate level in English.
- You also have good knowledge of databases.
- You are able to show your problem solving skills on a daily basis.
- You are a strong team player able to work with external providers, able to communicate with technical or non-technical stakeholders.