Our client is specialized in banking in Luxembourg with an advanced technological environment.
They propose a lot of responsibilities to increase technical and functional skills.
The IT team needs be reinforced. We are looking for a Business Engineer - CRM for a long-term consultancy mission.
You will join a team composed of 10 Business Engineer and you will be involved in ambitious projects.
Business and Solution Engineer with a strong focus on local regulatory and integration projects.
Your responsibilities will include
- Full responsibility for all IT related project phases from solution design until implementation
- Immediate involvement in decision processes in order to find an select appropriate IT solutions
- Direct exposure and collaboration with all the IT teams in Luxembourg (Business Engineering, Application Development, Project Delivery, Production Support and Infrastructure)
- Regular and close partnership with business stakeholders and key SMEs
- You have a qualification with strong IT affinity
- You have at least 4 years of experience in business analysis, business or solution engineering to deliver proper IT solutions
- You have well-developed skills in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- You have an ability to work independently in cross-functional
- You have an analytical and solution-oriented mindset combined with flexibility to work in a complex environment
- You speak English fluently, French or German is an asset
Considered as an asset
- Software development skills C# or Java
- System integration patterns (messaging, file exchange, Web service
- Know-How in banking applications