For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting in Exclusivity a Business relationship Manager Support Function in Supply Chain Management.
- In this interesting position you will report directly to the IT Director Support Functions.
- As the BRM Support Function SCM is responsible for global & regional business relationship and demand management of Support Functions in and across regions, fully aligned with the SF SCM business domain (HR, Finance, Legal, Investor Relations etc).
- In this job creation you operate as a trusted and well informed strategic partner and challenger for each business domain.
- You drive the IT project portfolio and business oriented IT solutions based on business value and need.
- As well, you operate as a trusted and well informed strategic partner and challenger for each business domain.
- In another hand, you lead and may champion SF SCM IT related business change management and implementation activities for HR, Finance, Legal or Investor Relations.
- As well, you maintain awareness of changes to Support CM business strategy, goals and processes of all Support Functions related to SCM IT.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Business Information Management or a comparable course of studies and justify of at least 4 years of experience in business, business analysis, consulting or business relationship management.
- You speak fluently English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.