Our client, an international telecommunications company well known on the market, is looking for a Category Manager - Video & Service Applications. Consulting mission - 8 months.
- Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you are responsible for successful definition, sign-off and execution of category strategy
- You lead negotiation of relevant Video & Service Applications projects and contract renewals/amendments and establish himself/herself as a recognised VPC domain expert interacting with local teams & stakeholders.
- You deliver the optimal cost of ownership, savings and VPC order intake targets whilst securing the delivery of projects in accordance with strategy
- You deliver innovative commercial models, contributing to the category supplier roadmap and ensuring that longer term sourcing decisions are considered during category development In order to succeed in this function.
- the ideal candidate owns a diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain or in Business and/or has a confirmed experience in a similar role, 3 years minimum.
- You have an effective engagement with key stakeholders and ability to communicate and present at senior management level.
- You have very good communication skills and are able to manage several files. You are strongly customer oriented and with the ability to interact with multicultural partners. Flexible and motivated, you have a real team spirit and can manage time effectively.
- You have an experience of working within procurement either at global or local level, technical knowledge of networks & services and possess ability to.