For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting in exclusivity a Chief Data Officer
In this interesting position you will leads the central Business Intelligence & Data Analytics organization and is responsible for building a mature and global department. Has a direct line to the CIO and business owners on data strategy, you will report to Head Enterprise Architecture & Strategy.
- In this job creation, your implement an enterprise wide Data Management Organization (community) that has a clear vision, execution strategy, organization (roles, responsibilities), governance and processes and where business and IT stakeholders are closely working together.
- It means you build the team, define the vision and execution strategy, define the short- and mid-term agenda, onboard the data and BI governance structures, onboard the business part of the new organization in the new roles and responsibilities of the Data & BI team, execute on high priority issues and topics build the data and analytics architecture, including definition of missing capabilities, and clarify detail responsibilities with the other functions in the IT organization.
- In order to succeed in this function you have at least 10 years of experience data, BI or analytics leading role, and you are experienced in international business environment.
- You are a strong Change Manager, driven by excellence, and a self-starting team builder, able to travel across countries.
- Your knowledge of relevant tooling and applications (SAP Mdg, BI, Terradata, Informatica, Lumira, etc.) is a real asset.
- Obviously, you are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.